After a well-round education here locally, we feel it to be a waste of talent and labour if these young and exuberant minds are not tested. It is quite pointless to have such a well-round background if it does not lead them to the top institutions. That is why we here at InCIS are there to help you every step of the way in order for admission into these top schools. InCIS will provide thorough academic counselling on a one-on-one basis. The applicant must provide the following:
1. Academic Certificate(s) of O Level and A Level
2. Mark Sheet(s)
3. School transcripts from class 9 up to 12
4. Teacher’s Recommendation(s)
5. Extra-Curricular Activities with supporting document(s)
6. SAT / TOEFL / IELTS score(s)
Students who have completed Bangladesh national curriculum they need to provide following documents:
- School Report cards or transcripts from class IX to XII
- SSC & HSC Marksheets (with attestation)
- SSC & HSC Certificates (With Attestation)
- Teacher’s Recommendation(s)
- Extra-Curricular Activities with supporting document(s)
- SAT / TOEFL / IELTS score(s)
What InCIS will provide:
1. University-related information such as:
Financial information such as tuition
Scholarship and aid-related information
Any other relevant information
2. After careful evaluation of your documents and one-on-one counselling, we hope to provide you with a shortlist of best-fit institutions according to the student’s qualifications and calibre.
3. We will also provide assistance in preparing documents for application to the institution. These might include help in filling out the various forms and prepare documents such as recommendations from instructors.
4. One of the prime factors in the admission process is the essay writing. It expresses the applicant’s views and English proficiency and is an integral part of admission to such institutions. We at InCIS will be providing assistance in preparing the perfect essay for you.
Besides all the above, InCIS will also provide all kinds of assistance regarding the standardized tests that are required for admission into foreign institutions. These may include SAT, TOEFL or IELTS.
InCIS will also offer help in the form of:
• Formal classes for SAT, TOEFL and IELTS*
• Any help regarding registration for these tests which may include:
• Paperwork or the usage of our credit card with the appropriate service charge based on the current exchange rate.
• Courier service support for sending documents abroad
• If required, we will also provide visa-related information, bank loan information as well as airline arrangements -(optional)