The International Centre for Integrated Studies (InCIS) became operational from January 2001. The institute was founded by foresighted professional teachers. It was founded basically to meet the challenges of the time as well as fulfil the shortage of quality educational institutions in the country. To build morally and academically sound citizens for the service of the nation.
Being an IGCSE, O’ and A’ level specialized institution, we offer the regular curriculum of the Pearson’s Edexcel International examinations. The institute has a rigorous programme that includes up to date teaching methods, study trips, seminars, discussions, field visits and remedial classes. We have continuous review and assessment of the students’ academic progress through regular and periodic assignments, tests and follow up activities.
We are planning to introduce specialized tertiary level education in vocational fields besides regular courses for the first time in the country. It will help the young generation to prepare themselves as a skilled workforce for the nation as well as for the developed countries in the world.
InCIS at a glance:
- Pearson’s Edexcel International examinations curriculum with an international dimension
- Highly qualified, most successful and dedicated teachers
- Proven records of outstanding results
- Quiet, safe and academic conducive location
- Additional assistance for children with special need
- A wide range of extracurricular activities
- All air-conditioned classrooms with latest facilities
- Well-equipped computer laboratory
- Calm and quiet study area with sufficient books
- Audio-visual based classes
- Uninterrupted Internet facility
- Alternate power supply
The institute is located in Uttara Sector-11 in a quiet and favorable environment for academic concentration.
House-15, Road-10A, Sector-11, Uttara.